اتوار، 25 دسمبر، 2016

Top Blog Travel conditions

Our school days were a teacher, Ma sha Allah still life. We have learned a lot from him, but he continues to search for the meaning of the mind is the image of such a sentence today and find that we are writing these lines today hold r. Be unconcerned, find out Mustansir Hussain Tarar in search of something which is not of a kind and I did seek to 'put on. I know the story of the short school, traveling through Zafar 'may be'.
Many travel hospitality condition
Thousands of trees in the shade
However, the time was too short, that we were ready to go to the United States had to go through their bags in the preparation stages of awareness is another story. If you do not enjoy traveling with a partner, so I was lucky omen partner of Zia who is the older brother of our dearest friend Zafar. But recognize the opportunity that we have a long trip to Zia We found him. Non-serious and extremely serious, but habituated behavior and understanding facial pawn, so simple that option to leave the mouth feeling
'I do not die, O God, this simplicity.
Shall pray all the good partner and, if we consider this pearl unsolicited found that there was no repetition of fear and patient but the grief (ask readers to our temporary Zia partner so that no misunderstanding birth did not take).
On July 28, the on-time when we had to leave for Karachi to Hyderabad. The family say goodbye We can not sit in the car that the words were not coming on the lips and eyes, and they said we will surely unfold. It just is not so deceive yourself or the person for the rest of your false ego suffers the torment of jdayyun ones or the dream of seeing whose left is their homes in search of meaning and the world the only warning I would like to echo that is lost in the dense forest,
It's a long way off the jdayyun
They did not listen to me, who was then
I know Ricky van Army indicators and must be searched.
If they do not tell you which find us
I arrived about 8 o'clock in Karachi found that two and a half hour flight tonight we thought would be leaving tomorrow morning. This sudden change rkrny the asarzahr more surprise and confusion on our faces and the signs we are proof that got pictures immediately Polaride camera that not only Mr concern regarding our departure but we as strength and were worried that it might work in travel.
I have heard that perfect flame body in this kind of travel and sweet word dlrbayyn is sitting ready to be sacrificed in Hassan (now read the same travel names) and we did not want to be disappointed with us
After saying goodbye to everyone at the airport travel time from where they had come only to us and Zia. I realized that I initially arrived at the airline counter is so beautiful it will certainly have a few pictures. It was said with a happy dlrba saw our passports and tickets and a dlnuayy, are you so far? This lady happy Nava words heard I wanted to say that I do not have the floor came up here, so the journey we defer to the life and the name of your eye gzalan but factor in Zia's presence I realize that my heart was in my heart.
Where nearly two hours remaining in s departure and his eyes were closed and 25 years of my life in two hours. Past, present and future of a blend. Moonless dark night, hopes lamp, with bright moon and disturb alone
Write them write Dream of Life
I forget how to think for whom
I want to be and what to leave
Oh my God I write I write them dream
This series of broken dreams and ahsasun that a mtrnm sound 'Ladies and Gentlemen flight PR740 is ready to fly. Shortly we were in front of the giant 747 and tongue Qasmi's poem 'man is the Lord,' and I was thinking that the creation of man in the air like a bird with so that thousands of tons if arskty he made himself a great man. When the ship arrived at the stairs up to realize that all of God's creation of man is, that the best model we have the East Hasan brsarhy flower of his smile reached his seat and enjoy a smile.
An elderly woman works on the same seat

کوئی تبصرے نہیں:

ایک تبصرہ شائع کریں