منگل، 24 جنوری، 2017

Lahore is Incorrect to invest Rs 600 billion, I am able to discussion on forums, Rana Sanaullah explained the obstacle

PNjab the Development Fund is under Rs 500 billion, is the incorrect issue to Rs 600 billion in Lahore, I'm willing to discussion on message boards, Punjab Legislation Minister Rana Sanaullah has also challenged the private Television set.
Punjab Regulation Minister Rana Sanaullah said that the option of subsidies to the government, reported Rs 600 billion used on Lahore's Erroneous, I am all set to debate this, he has challenged the world news anchor Kamran Khan if Punjab Progress Fund is fewer than Rs 500 billion from exactly where it had been to spend Rs 600 billion Lahore?
He mentioned that Imran Khan has called asked just what the Empire, my reference to an interview with PTI, Imran Khan stated the PTI which the judiciary just take him over the statement to malign the Pakistan Institute disseminate examples, is my connection with my Hashmi, the enemy forces are to go ahead during the nation, I discovered quite alarming reaction in public in opposition to work bound marketing campaign will be Nawaz Sharif's file that can come out from the elections, Panama situation to discredit the only chief.

کوئی تبصرے نہیں:

ایک تبصرہ شائع کریں